3D voxel / volumetric plot for Dash

Hello Dash community!

//NOTE: this question is an extension of my previous question about 3D voxel / volumetric plot type in plotly graphing library.

I am looking for an web-friendly and possibly interactive alternative of these two matplotlib plot types:
3D voxel / volumetric plot
3D voxel / volumetric plot with cylindrical coordinates
with a goal of incorporating such plots to my dash application. As far as I know, there is no such type available in plotly directly.

I see three ways how to (hopefully) solve my problem:

• Using another graphing library. Are you aware of any other graphing library that would offer the plot types I need and enable integration of those to dash?

• Using VisIt to produce the visualization and export it in one of the following formats: .raw, .stl, .ts_deg83. Subsequently, incorporating such graphics into the dash app. Has anyone ever tried to incorporate such formats into dash?

• Transforming my data in such a way that I can use plotly’s native 3D Mesh Plots. My data is 3D numpy arrays where each value describes intensity of a given quantity in a single voxel. Anyone has any idea how to transform such data so that it can be passed e.g. to plotly Mesh Cube plot?

Thanks for your ideas!