Enjoying Dash? We'd love a review on g2 🙏

Hey Dash community –

Dash is growing, and it’s starting to get reviewed all over the web now! :upside_down_face:

One of the sites is g2.com. If you’ve had a good experience with Dash, we’d really appreciate it if you could spend a few minutes and complete this survey: https://www.g2.com/products/plotly-dash/take_survey. These sites come up when newcomers learn about Dash, and so good reviews can go a long way for our community.

Many thanks :heart:

Chris

6 Likes

I started writing a review, but found it wanted too many personal details like name, company, etc. I wanted to remain private, so I cancelled the review. Is there a way to remain anonymous?

Hi @davey, thanks so much for letting us know. G2 requires contact information in order to validate reviews. However, you can choose to make your identity anonymous when the review is published, as shown in this screenshot.

Feel free to reach out if you have any additional questions. :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

I completed the survey. Pretty straight forward and not too long. I hope it helps Dash spread. It’s a great tool that makes data analytics so much more accessible to all.

1 Like