Hi Dash Community –
I’m excited to announce that Plotcon NYC Fall 2017 has allocated two full days to Dash Workshops! Here’s a link where you can register for the workshop.
I’ll be giving the course alongside a few other Plotly employees. Here’s a preliminary syllabus:
This two day workshop will go over the foundations and guiding principles of dash, starting with simple examples on the first day and more advanced use cases on the second day. Each section of the Dash workshop will be focused around complete examples that the attendees can run on their own computers. Attendees will learn the principles of Dash by customizing these examples through gentle, interactive “challenges”.
This workshop is taught by the author of the Dash library itself, with help from other Dash solutions experts at Plotly.
Day 1 - Introduction to Dash
- What’s Possible in Dash: The Dash Gallery Tour
- Getting Started with Dash: The Dash
- A tour of available Dash components
- Architecture: How does Dash work?
- Basic interactivity with Dash
- Advanced interactivity with Dash
callbacks: multiple inputs, multiple outputs
- Making Dash apps data-driven with Pandas and SQL
- All about Dash
- Learning how to troubleshoot
- Deploying Dash apps
Day 2 - Advanced Dash and Dash Best Practices
- Comprehensive guide to crossfiltering
- Styling Dash Apps: Design and CSS Pro Tips
- Concepts of
- Dash App Performance: Caching and parallelization
- Overview of Dash Roadmap - What’s going to be available this year
Workshop Registration: https://plotcon.plot.ly/workshops
Feel free to contact me directly if you have questions: firstname.lastname@example.org
Tweets about the conference: @plotlygraphs